Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weight Loss now 14 lbs and Comparisons

Hey, so yah, I'm losing weight and doing pretty good at it. I started February 1st and yesterday I weighed in at 159 lbs. That's 14 lbs down from my highest of 173. Good job Stacy! (even though most of you are cringing..haha)

BUT I'm stil 22 lbs heavier than my starting weight of 137 back in fall last year when I was my skinniest. And I have my measurements from when I was 20 lbs up, so I thought I would compare. I've heard our bodies are pretty resilient in resuming their exact previous form. I'm not too off from that except, well, I had breast augmentation so you can see that in the numbers for sure, and my hormone levels are are slightly different now, so that can have an impact as well as far as where weight goes. Anyway, here's my spreadsheet of it.



Some observations:
1.) My neck went back to exactly what it was at this weight last time.
2.) My arm is down 1/4" which surprises me actually, cuz it still seems pretty flubby
3.) My bust is up 2" and 2 or 3 cup sizes from last time at this weight sooo yah, surgery.
4.) My waist is actually down 1/4"
5.) My belly is actually up an inch from last time! ***I think this may be because I measured myself after a decent meal at Chipolte AND a latte..lol
6.) My hips are up 3/4". Yah, I'm pretty sure I can tell. Chrissie even poked me here last night. I remember still when there was nothing there.
7.) My booty still has an extra 1/4" compared to last time.
8.) My thighs still have an extra 1/2" each, which is a lot for the smaller area

Ratios:
1.) So the difference between my bust and my waist before suregery was 3.25" and NOW is it 5.5". So that's increased by over 2". Good! God what I paid for? lol
2.) My belly was 2" bigger than my waist last time, now it is 3.25" bigger than my waist. Yikes! That actually includes love handles which is where I think most of it is. Kinda like that actually. =)
3.) My booty used to be 2.25" bigger around than my hips, but now its only 1.75" and its definately because my hips are bigger.

So I feel like my body is changing in all the right ways. =) I like where the ratios are going, well, as long as the belly number is from the love handles more than the front.. cuz I feel like my belly is too big still!

Oh the biggest change was obviously going from a 37AA at this weight last time to a 39C. Very happy I did that though. I just like my body better. Feels good. Less paranoid. Don't know how to describe that.

I have a plan still. I'd like to go ahead and lose more weight. Maybe another 10 lbs bringing me to a loss of 25 lbs total. I'm not sure what I'll do from there. I am starting another little experiment with olive oil though now, which I'm calling Stacy's Olive Oil Experiment II. I set up the spreadsheet and made rules for myself..heh I'll share that with you soon.

Don't know if anyone even reads this journal anymore so maybe i'll let people on ff know? lol
4.)

10 comments:

steve jones said...

good luck! enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Your body seems made to gain AND lose.

YumYumGirl said...

I don't know if it is, but I can't seem to stop sooo.. heh

Anonymous said...

Still checking in now and then, myself. Curious to see what you have in mind.

Lil Pecker said...

I'm glad to see a new post. I was wondering how you were doing. Good to see that you are still around.

Unknown said...

yup - still check your blog (virgoseyes on ff). glad you're doing good - and keeping some softness where, apparently, we both agree it should be!

can't wait to hear more about your experiment!

B.Rich said...

I still check up every so often, its really nice to see an update! Please come back more often, it really is an interesting journey.

Anonymous said...

Oh Its really good thing for you. Its really inspirational for wthose who want to loss weight.
Metformin

Unknown said...

Its really nice post, thanks for it.
best weight loss surgery hospital in delhi

Lavanyaviky said...

Hello, the following weight reduction suggestions are excellent, and I will implement them in the future. After the workout, we must have vegan protein.

Read more...
https://varindia.com/news/businesswire?for=N&Value=Jo7yL4VbZ7cYAxjVlJRGlggeoi90r9caYwhTkpQtuWnqOAgRXS2dIJvnmAE%3d