Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Olive Oil Experiment II

So this is all set up and I've started. I'm going to take measurements once a week. I have no idea if anything will happen..lol But I love hoping that it will. =) And it just might! I mean, you can absorb anything through your skin. That's why they have things like nicotine patches and hormone patches and stuff. So I'm sure I'm absorbing the olive oil, and I'm sure my skin will get softer (already has), but will the fat stay in that area, or go elsewhere? I dunno, should be interesting to find out. =)

I'd love a bigger lower half so its worth a try. heh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am sorry to be a naysayer, but in terms of weight distribution, that won't work. You simply cannot digest anything with your skin. It will be absorbed and it will make your skin a bit smoother because the oil will be like a film on the surface, but you won't gain weight that way. Better to take olive oil orally again!

YumYumGirl said...

Are there any studies out there that confirm this?

I'm still going to do it, cuz yah it probably won't work, but if not my experiment will just confirm that.

I'd do orally again when I want to gain again. =)

Mary Prettybelly said...

I believe tight clothes constrict circulation and therefore you wont gain as much there.

For instance if you wear tight jeans you will gain over the tight area of the jeans.

So if you want to gain in lower areas, wear corsets and tight things on top and overeat and gain while wearing those clothes.

If you dont believe me, cut a whole in your jeans and you will get a little bubble on your tush where the whole is cut since ciculation is better there. Like a whole on the tush of the jeans.

Mary

Unknown said...

You know that is an interesting idea Mary. I wonder if anyone has religiously tried to manipulate their body this way? I know that is how the double belly is formed by wearing your pants on your belly kinda seems to follow intuitively that it would work the same for the rest of the body.

Cmay said...

How do I follow your blog? I can't find the option?