Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Loooosing Sloooowly: down to 166 lbs

So I know I never update but I'm still here. I'm alive and I'm losing weight which is actually fun for me. I guess I just like the idea of my body changing slowly over time either way.

I've been calorie counting which works really well for me, and it's been 7 weeks already. My girlfriend Chrissie and my mommybear are doing it with me. We're all losing weight pretty good! Losing weight is harder than gaining so I'm proud of myself. =) I was 166 this morning but I've been as low as 164 so far. I was 173 at my biggest so I've lost 7 lbs so far. I should be at ten shortly.

I keep thinking about taking some measurements so hopefully I'll actually do that sometime soon. I'm going to be sad to see the weight leave places like my thighs and arms and booty but my belly really isn't flattering to me.. i dunno. Some disagree I guess, but that's really the only thing I didn't like about gaining.

Oh, well there was one other thing. THE MONEY. It costs a lot to gain!! and didn't realize that until I stopped. My finances are doing much much better now..lol And I'm even eating probably 80-90% vegan too, which can be more expensive at times.

Soo I'm enjoying this. I'm eating very healthy and vegan and cooking a lot. I've really grown to enjoy cooking, esp yummy vegan dishes. I've been making things like curried chickpeas, miso soup, black bean vegetarian chili and coco-ginger soup. mmmmmm I really do love love food. Always will I suppose. And I think you appreciate it more when you are trying to limit yourself, cuz I'll wait til i'm absolutely starving before I eat sometimes and I swear I almost orgasm..lol

Soo yah.. hi! =) I'll try and keep updating occassionally as I lose more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome. Aside from measurements and pics of your "progress" do you think you could post some recipes as well? I finally got my own place and I'm dying to try out the kitchen!

YumYumGirl said...

I'd love to! =)

The Sports Hayes said...

This went from a weight gain blog to a weight loss blog lol.

In all seriousness, if you're feeling good then its all good :-)

YumYumGirl said...

haha yah, for now anyways...

I think the "exploration of my desire to gain weight" still applies though. I mean, I'm 100% sure I'll gain again at some point. I don't think these desires are something that just go away. They might die down, but they never go away ya know?