Monday, February 2, 2009

Giving Blood Plus 35 lbs

One thing I wanted to mention was that I used to have a lot of labwork done years ago because I'm hypoglycemic and they always told me I had great veins. They would find the vein in my arm fold very quickly and it would actually be pertruding out. So they could get that one really quick.

Well, prior to surgery I had to get some labwork done and they couldn't even find the vein in my arm fold anymore! haha! She looked for probably ten minutes at both my arms and settled for a vein on my wrist.. lol! They even ran the IV in my wrist because of this same problem. My stats showed my arms gained a lot of the fat and I guess that was right! I'm surprised it only took a 35 lb gain to make that big difference! Pretty cool though. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Columbus Neon said...

Just came across your blog. Very interesting. We're so used to seeing people document their weight loss and how skinny they want to get. Very cool to see something different!

JMacVox said...

Hey, YYG! Jus' had a great pasta dish with some olive oil, and the EVOO got me wonderin' what you're up to... : )

I think we got a little spoiled from your regular postings and was curious how's life... Hope you and the gf are okay and that life is good!

YumYumGirl said...

Hey! Things are good. Still recovering from surgery. I guess my gaining is on a definate hold for now and so I don't have much to post..heh

I promise to share my plan soon though and thanks for checking up on me! How are things with you?